These slippers are wild ones - and you'll only find them at Koibird. Crafted from cobalt blue silky alpaca fur - which is ethically and cruelty-free sourced - these luxurious slippers are handmade one at a time by artisans in the Andes Mountains of Peru, giving each pair unique character. Marrying modern design with traditional craftsmanship, these fun Baboosha slippers offer style, comfort and warmth.
- The wildest slippers you'll slide your feet into
- Exclusive to Koibird
- Designed in Paris, handmade in the Andes Mountains of Peru
- Made from strictly cruelty-free sourced and dyed Suri Alpaca fur
- Sheepskin lined with a padded footbed and vegetable-tanned leather outsole
- Baboosha makes slippers a style statement with modern design and traditional craftsmanship passed down through generations of Peruvian artisans. The result is luxurious Suri Alpaca slippers that really are one-of-a-kind
Love it. Want it. You got it.
We send all our Koi parcels by Standard Delivery, which means you’ll receive your order in 2-4 business days after it’s been confirmed.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday should be delivered the next business day between 9am-6:30pm.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Please note that due to circumstances out of our control, delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
A pinky promise
We won’t keep you waiting. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of order confirmation.
For more information, please contact the Koi squad on firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on returns, please view our Customer Care Page.