These slippers are wild ones - and you'll only find them at Koibird. Crafted from cobalt blue silky alpaca fur - which is ethically and cruelty-free sourced - these luxurious slippers are handmade one at a time by artisans in the Andes Mountains of Peru, giving each pair unique character. Marrying modern design with traditional craftsmanship, these fun Baboosha slippers offer style, comfort and warmth.
- The wildest slippers you'll slide your feet into
- Exclusive to Koibird
- Designed in Paris, handmade in the Andes Mountains of Peru
- Made from strictly cruelty-free sourced and dyed Suri Alpaca furŒæ
- Sheepskin lined with a padded footbed and vegetable-tanned leather outsole
- Baboosha makes slippers a style statement with modern design and traditional craftsmanship passed down through generations of Peruvian artisans. The result is luxurious Suri Alpaca slippers that really are one-of-a-kind
Love it. Want it. You got it.
We send all our Koi parcels by Standard Delivery, which means you’ll receive your order in 2-4 business days after it’s been confirmed.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday should be delivered the next business day between 9am-6:30pm.
Orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Please note that due to circumstances out of our control, delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
All US customers will be responsible for US taxes and duty charges.
A pinky promise
We won’t keep you waiting. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of order confirmation.
For more information, please contact the Koi squad on firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on returns, please view our Customer Care Page.