COVID-19 Store Procedures
We are so pleased to be able to welcome you back to the KOIBIRD store. From Tuesday 16th June we will be open Tuesday – Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m to 5 p.m. For your and our employees safety, we have made some tweaks to the classic KOIBIRD experience. We are offering the following services to make your trip extra special and safe.
• Please come prepared with masks and gloves. If you forget yours, we have you covered!
• The store has had a deep clean and we will be sanitising the premises and products after every client visit.
• A sanitisation station will be set up at the front door. Please ensure you sanitise your hands before entering.
• All clothing will be steamed before and after any items are handled. Anything that has been tried on will be quarantined for 72 hours in line with government guidelines.
• Contactless checkout is available
• We can’t wait to see you, however to ensure social distancing we will be limiting entry to 2 customers at a time. Bring a friend and make it a private session.
• If there are two customers already in the store, we ask you to please wait outside.
• Our team will operate to the highest possible hygiene standards: they know to wash their hands regularly, they will be wearing masks whilst dealing with all customers and will have a daily temperature check to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Enjoy the store to yourself! Reserve a one-on-one styling session with a stylist from the KOISQUAD. We can prepare some options for you if you give us an idea about your style, what you’re on the hunt for, or if there’s a specific event that you’re preparing for. BOOK HERE.
CLICK AND COLLECT
Don’t get pipped at the post! Our selection is limited so you can shop online and collect in store. While you’re picking up your goodies, why not check out our vintage edit which is exclusively available in store. Want a sneak peek? WhatsApp our stylists and they will be able to send photos of the one-of-a-kind pieces.
Sometimes you just want to swing by and that’s ok too. You can visit without an appointment, but remember we are limited to 2 customers at any time. Should there be a client inside, we have a bench outside for you to bask in the London summer and enjoy our refreshments.
Should you wish to try a selection on at home, please contact one of our stylists who will be happy to arrange this for you.